Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Don 2

Don 2
Bollywood's King Khan  started your journey to live with the negative characters.

The same character he played in place which became his leading lady Madhuri Dixit.Asked whether Shah Rukh said the negative characters are like, good or bad, whether it be in books, stories, movies or television, they have some attraction. Shah Rukh Khan said, I started doing theater did not have a role as the hero. Is a central or important role. I have good and bad characters are on stage. When I began to movies, I got another chance to live out these characters.

He said, 15-20 years later I met Dan once again to the negative role. Of any character has a reason to be good and bad. Khan said, I like to do. I am not the apotheosis of negative characters but an actor playing the role of villain is tremendous.

King Khan is an actor known as the king of hearts.SRK to convince your loved ones will be arriving on the 22nd Patna.

Filmmaker Prakash Jha has claimed responsibility for their safety. The Patna and Shah Rukh are the promotion of his forthcoming film Don 2.

Share/Bookmark